About the Book
MBA Notes is a combination of lecture notes, strategic frameworks, and useful business and management concepts drawn from online sources. It is primarily intended for:
- Current managers who don’t have the time or inclination to enroll in an MBA program.
- MBA alumni that want to refresh the concepts learned during their study.
- Prospective MBA students that want to get an advanced look at what they will be studying.
You will find useful material covering the subjects taught in business schools, including:
- Business Law
- Case Analysis Tips and Tools
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategy (including various useful frameworks)
This book does not read this like a regular business book or textbook and does not provide detailed explanations and illustrations of the concepts. Rather, it offers condensed lists, summaries, formulae, and other highlights of core concepts.
Available from These Retailers
Leave a Review
If you have already read this book, thanks! Please leave a review. If you didn’t purchase on Amazon, you can use one of the purchase links above to more quickly located the review page. For Amazon (U.S.) you can use the following direct link:
External Links Found in the Book
Here is a listing of all the external links found in the book, in order of appearance.
- “A Model for Case Analysis and Problem Solving” by Professor Edward G. Wertheim, College of Business Administration, Northeastern University
- this selective guide to sources of United States macro-level economic statistics
- Separate detailed guides are available for
Financial Economics (https://libguides.princeton.edu/econ-finance),
International Trade (http://libguides.princeton.edu/trade),
Environment (https://libguides.princeton.edu/envirecon), and
Sports statistics (https://libguides.princeton.edu/sports).
- Pliny Fisk library’s Economics and Finance Homepage
- RFE’s extensive human-edited guide of economics-related information on the web
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- “Tales from the FAR side”
- Economic Value Added (EVA)
- “Dee Hock on Management”
- “Dee Hock on Organizations”
- “The Trillion-Dollar Vision of Dee Hock
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Revisited”
- The Marketing Plan
- “TAOS: Thinking About Organization Structure”
- “Why Incentive Plans Can’t Work”
- “Module #7: Competitive Strategy”
- “Six Principles of Sun Tzu & the Art of Business”
- “Analyze Your Company’s Competitive Intellgence”
- “A New Paradigm for Managing Shareholder Value”
- “Maximizing Your Return on Investment in Human Performance”
- “Road Maps Through Uncertainty”
- “Module #3: Value Chain Analysis”